- Degrease / de-wax paintwork.
- Snow foam followed by full wash and dry.
- Wheels removed and cleaned thoroughly inside and out and
- Brake calipers cleaned .
- Engine bay detailed
- All shuts cleaned.
- Clay bar - to remove any surface contamination
- Paint inspection - ( This builds up a picture of the whole painted area of a car, telling us which panels have been painted in the past, showing potential accident / paint repairs.
It’s also an important part of our paint correction / restoration process as it tells us of panels that may have been machine polished previously making to whole process much safer.
- Paint correction - A minimum 5 stage machine polish removing all swirl marks, scratches and imperfections (where safe to do so) resulting in a breathtaking high gloss finish to the paintwork.
- Paint protection - paint sealant process
- The paintwork is then finished with 3 coats of our exclusive carnauba wax, forming a glossy waterproof barrier protecting from salt road grime acid rain etc.
- Full interior valet including, Leather clean and condition, roof lining down to carpets cleaned
- Windows interior/exterior cleaned
- Wheel arch linings removed cleaned and dressed
- Rain repellant exterior glass sealant to windscreen and side windows (helps to stop water sheeting over the glass giving clearer vision in adverse weather conditions)
- Wheel's removed and cleaned then the rims and inners machine polished and sealed (helps to protect the painted rims from break dust and road grime)
Total duration 35 – 60 Hours - 3 to 5 days (working on a 10 - 12 hour day)
Cost £750 for the first 3 days then £250 per day thereafter
(Please note this is the most intensive paint correction process that we do , with that in mind safety is paramount , we have built our reputation over the last 12 years by providing a quality service and being honest with our customers. Some scratches simply can't be removed safely particularly if they are right down to the base of the top coat or through to the primer. We won't ever jeopardize the long term condition of the paintwork just to make ourselves look good by trying removing a very deep scratch , on completion of this service we will happily make you aware of any imperfections that couldn't be removed safely)